We are looking for a creative Mobile App Developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of Android and iPhone Apps. The developer will lead the entire app life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Apps are mainly content based and integrated closely with the website.
Experience 1-3 Years
Reporting Line Development Manager
- Acting as lead iOS and/or Android developer.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Translate client requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the customer for review/iteration/approval.
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Familiar with xcode
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs & Shopping Carts
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
Detailed Resume can be sent at careers@eSwiftSoftware.com. Please mention the job title as Mobile App Developer in the subject line.